Food industry quotes of the week: PepsiCo, Campbell Soup Co., CSM Bakery Solutions
The UK debate over sugar intensified this week with Public Health England calling for a series of measures to reduce consumption. In the US, Campbell Soup Co. and The Schwan Food Co. both made pledges to simplify the ingredient panels in some of their products. In China, PepsiCo announced the opening of the first Quaker Oats plant in the country. Here is the week in quotes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses