USA: PepsiCo chairman calls for "new level of cooperation" between industry and government
Steven Reinemund, chairman and CEO of PepsiCo has called for "a new level of cooperation" between the food industry and government to enhance the safety of the US food supply. "If there is a silver lining to the terrible attacks on our country, it is a heightened spirit of cooperation and partnership among those who work to keep our nation's food safe and secure," Reinemund stated. "We need to continue this strong, collaborative process in order to ensure the very safest food supply possible."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations