USA: Pepsico delivers fifth quarter of double-digit earnings growth capping strong year 2000; expresses confidence in 2001 outlook
EPS grows 15% in the 16-week quarter to 38 cents, and 17% for the 52-week year to $1.45 Each division boosts Q4 volume, and gains market share for the year Net sales advance 8% to over $6 billion for the quarter, annual sales grow 8% and exceed $20 billion Every division posts double-digit operating profit growth in the quarter, annual operating profits advance 13% to $3.5 billion
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival