US: PepsiCo digital media exec Bough to join Kraft
PepsiCo's senior global director for digital and social media, Bonin Bough, is leaving the company to join Kraft Foods.
Bough, who has been with PepsiCo since 2008 working on the firm's profile on platforms such as Fousquare and Twitter, is joining Kraft as VP of global digital and consumer engagement.
He will report to Dana Anderson, senior VP of marketing strategy and communication, and will be responsible for leading all forms of digital connections with Kraft's consumers.
"This role will lead and develop the partnerships, internal capabilities and strategies to establish Kraft as the leading consumer product goods' company in this space," a spokesperson for Kraft told just-food.
"Digital is our fastest growing marketing vehicle. So we look forward to the broad perspective and experience which Bonin brings to this new role."
Bonin has around 15 years of experience in social media tools in the consumer products industry.
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti