USA: PepsiCo grazing up the profit ladder (COMMENT)
PepsiCo has reported a 13% increase in Q1 earnings. Non-carbonated beverages are driving growth in the PepsiCo beverage business, but the reported growth is mostly the result of strong demand for PepsiCo snack products. This growth in snack sales is symptomatic of the evolving eating habits of Americans today.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife