Food industry quotes of the week: PepsiCo, Hostess, McCain
This week, PepsiCo reported on its second quarter numbers and its conference call detailed its plans to prepare for a tough second half to the year. Elsewhere Hostess Brands' owners insisted they were not looking for an IPO or a sale at present. animal abuse and McCain announced an A$10m investment at a Tasmania plant. Here is the week in quotes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti