FRANCE: PepsiCo launches Benenuts Twinuts snack line
Twinuts Maxicrac is a packet of peanuts coated with a double layer of biscuit
PepsiCo is looking to target the youngsters' snack market through the launch of its Benenuts Twinuts peanut range in France.
Twinuts Maxicrac is a packet line of peanuts coated with a double layer of biscuit. The range is targeted at a young audience, PepsiCo said yesterday at the launch (28 February).
The range is available in two variants: Bacon & Cheese; and Hot & Spicy. Both are available in a 210g share bag.
PepsiCo has also added to its original Benenuts Cacahuetes range with the launch of a Tomato & Basil flavour. The new variant joins the existing Bacon, and Mediterranean Herbs flavours.
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin