FRANCE: PepsiCo launches "premium" Lay's crisp range
PepsiCo launches "premium" Lay's range in France
US food and drink giant PepsiCo has launched a "premium" range of Lay's crisps in France.
Lay's Selection are a range of "ultra-crisp" and "ultra-tasty" products that PepsiCo said would generate growth in the category.
"In 2012, as market leader, Lay's wants to give even more impetus to the market by continuing to invest in the category," PepsiCo said.
There are three flavours in the Lay's Selection range - Anglesey sea salt, cream and herb and cheddar and red onion. The 130g bags are available at Auchan, Carrefour, Casino and E.Leclerc at a suggested retail price of EUR1.78 (US$2.37).
Kraft Foods has claimed it is "on track" to meet its three-year goal of reducing the sodium content of products across its portfolio by an average of 10%. However, while food firms have come under con...
With India - and the prospect of wide-ranging economic reforms in the country - in the international business headlines, there are few other more opportune times to meet Rakesh Biyani, joint managing ...
The Eastern European country of Georgia is set to become the latest market to see a Carrefour store....
Majid Al Futtaim, Carrefour's franchisee in the Middle East and north Africa, has recorded an increase in first-half profits as the group recorded "strong" growth across its business....
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action