US: PepsiCo launches Stacy's Bake Shop Bakery Crisps
PepsiCo expands Stacy's brand
PepsiCo has expanded the offering of its Stacy's Snacks brand with the launch of Stacy's Bake Shop Bakery Crisps in the US.
The company said the new line is a "sweet and savoury" range of "artisan bakery bread snacks". The crisps are made from breads sliced and then twice-baked until crunchy.
The new line includes four varieties: herbed baguette, pretzel bread, banana nut and vanilla pound cake.
The Stacy's brand, part of the Frito Lay snack business, is best known for its Naked Pita Chips.
Stacy's Brand Introduces Elevated Snack Experience with New Line of Stacy's Bake Shop Bakery Crisps
Amid the hustle and bustle of autumn, consumers encouraged to take a "time out" with delicious new sweet and savory bakery bread snacks
PLANO, Texas, Oct. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- With the school year in full swing, fall's arrival and the busy holiday season around the corner, Stacy's Snacks today introduced Stacy's Bake Shop Bakery Crisps, a sweet and savory line-up of artisan bakery bread snacks ideal for a quick "time out" from it all. The remarkably tasty crisps are made from real bakery breads, which are sliced thin and twice-baked to achieve the perfect crunch. Both the sweet and savory varieties pair well with fresh fruit, dips and spreads, or they can be enjoyed on their own.
Available in retail locations nationwide, Stacy's Bake Shop Bakery Crisps include:
-- Herbed Baguette: Garlic and rosemary flavors in these baguette crisps
make the perfect base to top with fresh chicken salad for a quick
appetizer or evening snack.
-- Pretzel Bread: Pretzel lovers will find these crisps quite tasty dipped
in mustard or paired with their favorite cheese.
-- Banana Nut: The rich bananas and nutty pecans in these crisps pair well
with fresh berries, honey and jam.
-- Vanilla Pound Cake: These crisps make a decadent tasting dessert or
sweet evening treat, especially when topped with caramel sauce, whipped
cream or yogurt.
"The Stacy's brand is known for bringing enthusiasts unique, high-quality snacks that inspire them to relax for a moment with a treat they love," said Dave Skena, vice president of marketing, Frito-Lay. "Our new line of Stacy's Bake Shop Bakery Crisps delivers the great taste we're known for and showcases our uncompromising passion for our craft and our fans."
Stacy's Bake Shop Bakery Crisps are available in 5-oz packages for a suggested retail price of $4.29.
Original source: PepsiCo
From horsemeat to Heinz and from the flurry of M&A in baby food to the continued rise of gluten free, in this end-of-year management briefing, just-food rounds up the stories and issues that dominated...
Business Monitor International's Kenya Food and Drink Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, food and drink associations, government departments and regulatory bod...
- Challenges for General Mills with The Good Table
- Greek crisis - The impact on shopper behaviour
- What US companies might Nomad Foods buy?
- Why investors are concerned about water risk
- Competition intensifies among UK burger chains
- Mitsubishi buys stake in Olam International
- B&G Foods "front-runner for Green Giant"
- Arla strikes JVs in Nigeria and Senegal
- KitKat to go sustainably sourced cocoa only
- Industry news of week - Green Giant, Just Mayo
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Food Flavourings & Colourings (UK) - Industry Report
- Biscuit Manufacturers (UK) - Industry Report
- Bakery Market in Japan: Forecast, and Market Analysis 2015-2019
- The Coca-Cola Company : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis