PepsiCo launches sweeter Rold Gold lines
PepsiCo launches Pretzel Dippers with sweet dips
PepsiCo has added sweeter ingredients to its range of Rold Gold savoury crackers in the US through the launch of two lines.
Rold Gold Pretzel Dippers include pretzel rods paired with sweet dips. They are available in two flavours: fudge brownie and cookies and cream.
Pretzel Cracker Sandwiches include a creamy fudge line, alongside a second product with a cheddar-flavoured filling.
The Pretzel Dippers come in five-count boxes at a suggested retail price of US$4.49 and in single serve 1.57-ounce packages for $1.29. The Pretzel Cracker Sandwiches are available in six-count boxes for a suggested retail price of $3.49.
The report presents detailed data on consumption trends in the Yogurt category in United Kingdom, analyzing consumption volumes and values at segment level....
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods