USA: PepsiCo looks to a crisper future
PepsiCo announced double-digit operating profit gains across all its businesses in the last quarter, the US snacks and soft drinks group said on Monday. Boosted by improved sales figures from its Frito-Lay snacks division, net income rose 15% to US$567m. Earnings per share for the quarter also increased 15%, to 38 cents, on an 8% growth in sales to US$6.1bn. PepsiCo forecast double-digit earnings growth for 2001 in line with figures released yesterday.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"