USA: PepsiCo names executives at new division
PepsiCo Beverages and Foods North America President and CEO Gary Rodkin today [Monday] announced top leadership appointments within the new division of PepsiCo, which combines Pepsi-Cola, Gatorade, Tropicana and Quaker Foods in the United States and Canada. Effective immediately, Dawn Hudson becomes president of Pepsi-Cola North America (PCNA). Having served most recently as senior vice president, strategy and marketing for PCNA, Hudson, 44, has more than 20 years of experience building some of the world's best-known consumer brands. At PCNA, she has led brand strategy and marketing, channel strategy, product innovation, research and development and joint ventures.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund