USA: PepsiCo names executives at new division
PepsiCo Beverages and Foods North America President and CEO Gary Rodkin today [Monday] announced top leadership appointments within the new division of PepsiCo, which combines Pepsi-Cola, Gatorade, Tropicana and Quaker Foods in the United States and Canada. Effective immediately, Dawn Hudson becomes president of Pepsi-Cola North America (PCNA). Having served most recently as senior vice president, strategy and marketing for PCNA, Hudson, 44, has more than 20 years of experience building some of the world's best-known consumer brands. At PCNA, she has led brand strategy and marketing, channel strategy, product innovation, research and development and joint ventures.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"