USA: PepsiCo - no longer Coca-Cola's poor relative - COMMENT
PepsiCo has announced an impressive Q1 performance. The US firm is far more diversified than its archrival Coca-Cola; its interests in food and drinks categories other than the slow-growth carbonated soft drinks business far outstrip Coca-Cola's. As a result, PepsiCo is proving better positioned to exploit growth potential in the global food and drinks sectors than its more illustrious competitor.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations