MEXICO: PepsiCo, others offer to buy out Maizoro
Mexican cereal maker Maizoro has said that a unit of PepsiCo and two other companies have offered to buy the 33.7 million Maizoro shares they do not already own. In a filing with the Mexican Stock Exchange, Maizoro said the companies have offered to pay 6.75 pesos (US$0.63) per share for around 71% of Maizoro's capital, reported Dow Jones International News.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife
- Nestle launches global sugar target