USA: PepsiCo sells Quaker unit to Malt-O-Meal
Quaker, a subsidiary of US food and beverages giant PepsiCo, has sold its bagged cereal business to US cereal manufacturer Malt-O-Meal, in order to concentrate on its larger, more profitable boxed cereal brands. PepsiCo subsequently reaffirmed that it expects to achieve its previously stated targets of 13-14% earnings per share growth for the fourth quarter and full year 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw