USA: Pepsico Vice Chairman Enrico To Lead GMA Efforts To Secure Trade Promotion
Indicating the importance of international trade to the food, beverage and consumer product industry, the Grocery Manufacturers of America today named Roger Enrico, vice chairman of PepsiCo, Inc., to lead GMA efforts in urging Congress to pass Trade Promotion Authority (TPA) legislation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast