USA: Pepsico Vice Chairman Enrico To Lead GMA Efforts To Secure Trade Promotion
Indicating the importance of international trade to the food, beverage and consumer product industry, the Grocery Manufacturers of America today named Roger Enrico, vice chairman of PepsiCo, Inc., to lead GMA efforts in urging Congress to pass Trade Promotion Authority (TPA) legislation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target