USA: PepsiCo/Cadbury - lemon-lime battle in the courts - COMMENT (Members)
Cadbury-Schweppes subsidiary has filed a lawsuit against PepsiCo for anti-competitive behavior. PepsiCo and Cadbury Schweppes appear to be heading for a soft drinks war in the US. Cadbury alleges that PepsiCo is unfairly offering restaurant chain Tricon lower prices if it stocks PepsiCo brands exclusively, in the hope of squeezing out Cadbury's Seven Up brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes