USA: PepsiCo/Coca-Cola - going with the fortified flow - COMMENT (Members)
Pepsi and Coke are planning to add enhanced bottled waters to their product lineup. The archrivals are increasingly fighting outside their traditional cola battleground. Pepsi's Aquafina Essentials and Coke's Dasani Nutriwater will be the newest entrants in the fortified bottled water sector in early 2002. Building on strong brand recognition, they should allow their parent companies to stay at the top. Time to market, however, will be a critical measure of success.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO