USA: PepsiCo/Coca-Cola - going with the fortified flow - COMMENT (Members)
Pepsi and Coke are planning to add enhanced bottled waters to their product lineup. The archrivals are increasingly fighting outside their traditional cola battleground. Pepsi's Aquafina Essentials and Coke's Dasani Nutriwater will be the newest entrants in the fortified bottled water sector in early 2002. Building on strong brand recognition, they should allow their parent companies to stay at the top. Time to market, however, will be a critical measure of success.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action