BRAZIL: Perdigao acquires chicken processing facilities
Brazilian meant processor Perdigao has announced that its subsidiary, Perdigao Agroindustrial SA, has agreed to take over Mary Loise Industria De Alimentos Ltda. and Mary Loise Industria e Comercio De Racoes Ltda., both with registered offices in Nova Mutum, state of Mato Grosso, for chicken slaughtering activities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China