INDIA/ITALY: Perfetti rolls out functional chewing gum in India
Italian sugar confectioner Perfetti is rolling out its new Happydent White teeth-whitening gum in the booming Indian market. Happydent White is the first teeth-whitening gum to hit the Indian chewing and bubble gum market, which is worth some Rs300 crore (US$64m). Perfetti believes India is an ideal market in which to launch Happydent White, which has been tested in the University of Zurich, as Indian food contains generous measures of colouring agents such as turmeric and chilli, which yellows teeth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses