INDIA/ITALY: Perfetti rolls out functional chewing gum in India
Italian sugar confectioner Perfetti is rolling out its new Happydent White teeth-whitening gum in the booming Indian market. Happydent White is the first teeth-whitening gum to hit the Indian chewing and bubble gum market, which is worth some Rs300 crore (US$64m). Perfetti believes India is an ideal market in which to launch Happydent White, which has been tested in the University of Zurich, as Indian food contains generous measures of colouring agents such as turmeric and chilli, which yellows teeth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre