INDIA/ITALY: Perfetti rolls out functional chewing gum in India
Italian sugar confectioner Perfetti is rolling out its new Happydent White teeth-whitening gum in the booming Indian market. Happydent White is the first teeth-whitening gum to hit the Indian chewing and bubble gum market, which is worth some Rs300 crore (US$64m). Perfetti believes India is an ideal market in which to launch Happydent White, which has been tested in the University of Zurich, as Indian food contains generous measures of colouring agents such as turmeric and chilli, which yellows teeth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry