INDIA: Perfetti supplies candy via lunch-box service
Dutch-Italian confectioner Perfetti Van Melle has developed an innovative way of distributing 200,000 samples of its Mangofillz confectionery in Mumbai: hiring traditional lunch deliverers - the famous 'Dabbawalas' - to hand them out.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations