INDIA: Perfetti to launch another addition to top selling candy brand
The wholly owned subsidiary of Italian confectionery giant Perfetti, Perfetti India Ltd, has revealed plans to launch a third variant of its six-year-old flagship brand, Alpenliebe. Company sources have revealed that Alpenliebe Cream Strawberry will roll out across most markets shortly, priced at 50 paise. Multi-pack sizes will be available in due course.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes