INDIA: Perfetti to launch another addition to top selling candy brand
The wholly owned subsidiary of Italian confectionery giant Perfetti, Perfetti India Ltd, has revealed plans to launch a third variant of its six-year-old flagship brand, Alpenliebe. Company sources have revealed that Alpenliebe Cream Strawberry will roll out across most markets shortly, priced at 50 paise. Multi-pack sizes will be available in due course.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill