USA: Performance Food Group acquires Middendorf Meat
Performance Food Group (PFG) has completed its acquisition of Middendorf Meat Co, a privately-owned broadline foodservice distributor specialising in custom-cut steaks based in St. Louis, Mo. Middendorf generates annual sales of about US$100m, about half of which is represented by the distribution of custom-cut steaks. The company's customers include independent restaurants, private clubs, hotels and other prominent foodservice establishments in St. Louis and surrounding areas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action