USA: Performance Food Group approves 2-for-1 split
Performance Food Group (Nasdaq/NM: PFGC) yesterday announced that its Board of Directors has declared a 2-for-1 stock split to be effected as a 100% stock dividend. The stock dividend will have a record date of April 23, 2001 and will be distributed to shareholders on April 30, 2001. Performance Food Group currently has approximately 17.8 million shares outstanding.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund