USA: Performance Food Group approves 2-for-1 split
Performance Food Group (Nasdaq/NM: PFGC) yesterday announced that its Board of Directors has declared a 2-for-1 stock split to be effected as a 100% stock dividend. The stock dividend will have a record date of April 23, 2001 and will be distributed to shareholders on April 30, 2001. Performance Food Group currently has approximately 17.8 million shares outstanding.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival