USA: Performance Food Group Company completes offering of common stock
Performance Food Group Company (Nasdaq/NM:PFGC) yesterday announced that it has completed a public offering of 3,220,000 shares of the Company's Common Stock at $41.00 a share, which includes the exercise of the underwriters' over-allotment option. All of the shares were offered by the Company. The Common Stock was offered under Performance Food Group's shelf registration statement that was previously declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission. Merrill Lynch & Co. and First Union Securities, Inc. managed the offering.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report