USA: Performance Food Group Company completes offering of common stock
Performance Food Group Company (Nasdaq/NM:PFGC) yesterday announced that it has completed a public offering of 3,220,000 shares of the Company's Common Stock at $41.00 a share, which includes the exercise of the underwriters' over-allotment option. All of the shares were offered by the Company. The Common Stock was offered under Performance Food Group's shelf registration statement that was previously declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission. Merrill Lynch & Co. and First Union Securities, Inc. managed the offering.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning