USA: Performance Food Group completes acquisition of Redi-Cut Foods
Performance Food Group (Nasdaq/NM:PFGC) yesterday announced that it has completed the acquisition of privately owned Redi-Cut Foods, Inc. (``Redi-Cut''), one of the nation's largest independent fresh-cut produce processors with facilities in Chicago and Kansas City. As previously announced, the total consideration for the acquisition was $133 million, including cash and common stock of Performance Food Group. The transaction will be accounted for as a purchase and structured to allow for tax-deductible goodwill related to the acquisition.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth