USA: Performance Food Group completes acquisition of Redi-Cut Foods
Performance Food Group (Nasdaq/NM:PFGC) yesterday announced that it has completed the acquisition of privately owned Redi-Cut Foods, Inc. (``Redi-Cut''), one of the nation's largest independent fresh-cut produce processors with facilities in Chicago and Kansas City. As previously announced, the total consideration for the acquisition was $133 million, including cash and common stock of Performance Food Group. The transaction will be accounted for as a purchase and structured to allow for tax-deductible goodwill related to the acquisition.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast