USA: Performance Food Group completes acquisition of Redi-Cut Foods
Performance Food Group (Nasdaq/NM:PFGC) yesterday announced that it has completed the acquisition of privately owned Redi-Cut Foods, Inc. (``Redi-Cut''), one of the nation's largest independent fresh-cut produce processors with facilities in Chicago and Kansas City. As previously announced, the total consideration for the acquisition was $133 million, including cash and common stock of Performance Food Group. The transaction will be accounted for as a purchase and structured to allow for tax-deductible goodwill related to the acquisition.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- ABF buys UK sports nutrition firms H5, Reflex