USA: Performance Food Group completes acquisition of Redi-Cut Foods
Performance Food Group (Nasdaq/NM:PFGC) yesterday announced that it has completed the acquisition of privately owned Redi-Cut Foods, Inc. (``Redi-Cut''), one of the nation's largest independent fresh-cut produce processors with facilities in Chicago and Kansas City. As previously announced, the total consideration for the acquisition was $133 million, including cash and common stock of Performance Food Group. The transaction will be accounted for as a purchase and structured to allow for tax-deductible goodwill related to the acquisition.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- General Mills issues profit warning