USA: Performance Food Group completes acquisition of Redi-Cut Foods
Performance Food Group (Nasdaq/NM:PFGC) yesterday announced that it has completed the acquisition of privately owned Redi-Cut Foods, Inc. (``Redi-Cut''), one of the nation's largest independent fresh-cut produce processors with facilities in Chicago and Kansas City. As previously announced, the total consideration for the acquisition was $133 million, including cash and common stock of Performance Food Group. The transaction will be accounted for as a purchase and structured to allow for tax-deductible goodwill related to the acquisition.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund