USA: Performance Food Group extends distribution deal with Ruby Tuesday
Richmond, Va-based Performance Food Group (PFG), marketer and distributer of over 51,000 national and private label food and food-related products, will be providing foodservice distribution for about 200 additional Ruby Tuesday restaurants in the Mid-Atlantic and New England states. PFG already provides services 255 Ruby Tuesday restaurants. Under the agreement, the company will also begin serving 17 American Cafe and four Tia's Tex Mex restaurants.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs