USA: Performance Food Group Reports 114% increase in Q1 operating profit
Richmond-based Performance Food Group, which markets and distributes more than 44,000 national and private label food and food-related products, has announced a new quarterly high in net sales and net earnings for the three months ended 30 March 2002. Sales for Q1 2002 increased 38% to US$996.9m year on year. Net earnings for Q1 increased 107% to US$10.8m compared with US$5.2m a year ago. Net earnings per share for Q1 increased 71% to US$0.24 on 21% more shares outstanding.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund