USA: Performance Food Group Reports 114% increase in Q1 operating profit
Richmond-based Performance Food Group, which markets and distributes more than 44,000 national and private label food and food-related products, has announced a new quarterly high in net sales and net earnings for the three months ended 30 March 2002. Sales for Q1 2002 increased 38% to US$996.9m year on year. Net earnings for Q1 increased 107% to US$10.8m compared with US$5.2m a year ago. Net earnings per share for Q1 increased 71% to US$0.24 on 21% more shares outstanding.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs