USA: Performance Food Group Reports 114% increase in Q1 operating profit
Richmond-based Performance Food Group, which markets and distributes more than 44,000 national and private label food and food-related products, has announced a new quarterly high in net sales and net earnings for the three months ended 30 March 2002. Sales for Q1 2002 increased 38% to US$996.9m year on year. Net earnings for Q1 increased 107% to US$10.8m compared with US$5.2m a year ago. Net earnings per share for Q1 increased 71% to US$0.24 on 21% more shares outstanding.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid