USA: Performance Food Group reports 2000 sales gained 27% to record $2.6 billion
Performance Food Group (Nasdaq/NM:PFGC): Fourth quarter net earnings increased 34%; diluted net earnings per share of $0.51. Fourth quarter net sales increased 23% to $678 million. Performance Food Group (Nasdaq/NM:PFGC) yesterday announced diluted net earnings per share of $1.82 for the year ended December 30, 2000, a 22% increase over the pro forma diluted net earnings of $1.49 for 1999. Pro forma adjustments for 1999 add back $3.8 million of non-recurring merger expenses for NorthCenter Foodservice, adjust income taxes as if NorthCenter was taxed as a C corporation for income tax purposes rather than as an S corporation prior to the merger and excludes a gain of $768,000 from the sale of an investment. Net sales for 2000 increased 27% to a new high of $2.61 billion, up from $2.06 billion for 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image