USA: Performance Food Group reports 2001 sales of US$3.2bn
Performance Food Group (Nasdaq/NM:PFGC - news) yesterday announced what it called "a new high" in net sales and net earnings for the three months and full year ended 29 December, 2001. Sales for the fourth quarter of 2001 amounted to US$920.1m, up 36% from US$678.0m in the year-earlier period. Net earnings for the quarter increased 70% to US$13.5m compared with US$7.9m a year ago. Net earnings per share for the quarter increased 24% to US$0.31 per share diluted on 41% more shares outstanding compared with net earnings of US$0.25 per share diluted in the year-earlier quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units