USA: Performance Food Group reports 2001 sales of US$3.2bn
Performance Food Group (Nasdaq/NM:PFGC - news) yesterday announced what it called "a new high" in net sales and net earnings for the three months and full year ended 29 December, 2001. Sales for the fourth quarter of 2001 amounted to US$920.1m, up 36% from US$678.0m in the year-earlier period. Net earnings for the quarter increased 70% to US$13.5m compared with US$7.9m a year ago. Net earnings per share for the quarter increased 24% to US$0.31 per share diluted on 41% more shares outstanding compared with net earnings of US$0.25 per share diluted in the year-earlier quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti