USA: Performance Food Group reports 2001 sales of US$3.2bn
Performance Food Group (Nasdaq/NM:PFGC - news) yesterday announced what it called "a new high" in net sales and net earnings for the three months and full year ended 29 December, 2001. Sales for the fourth quarter of 2001 amounted to US$920.1m, up 36% from US$678.0m in the year-earlier period. Net earnings for the quarter increased 70% to US$13.5m compared with US$7.9m a year ago. Net earnings per share for the quarter increased 24% to US$0.31 per share diluted on 41% more shares outstanding compared with net earnings of US$0.25 per share diluted in the year-earlier quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs