USA: Performance Food Group reports 61% gain in quarterly net earnings
Performance Food Group (Nasdaq/NM:PFGC) Net sales increased 21% to new quarterly high of $794.8 million. Net earnings rose 61% to $10.9 million. Earnings per share rose 26% to $0.29 per share (diluted). Performance Food Group (Nasdaq/NM:PFGC) yesterday announced a new quarterly high in net sales and net earnings for the three months ended June 30, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth