USA: Performance Food Group reports 61% gain in quarterly net earnings
Performance Food Group (Nasdaq/NM:PFGC) Net sales increased 21% to new quarterly high of $794.8 million. Net earnings rose 61% to $10.9 million. Earnings per share rose 26% to $0.29 per share (diluted). Performance Food Group (Nasdaq/NM:PFGC) yesterday announced a new quarterly high in net sales and net earnings for the three months ended June 30, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre