USA: Performance Food Group to Acquire Fresh Express
Performance Food Group (Nasdaq/NM:PFGC) Highlights of the Acquisition: Adds category leader in the rapidly growing fresh-cut produce industry Adds over $500 million annually to Performance Food Group's revenues Expands fresh-cut expertise in retail food segment Expected to add $0.10 to $0.14 to earnings per share in 2002
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail