USA: Performance Food ups EPS estimates for the Q2, FY
Richmond, Va.-based Performance Food Group (PFG), marketer and distributor of private label products to foodservice operations, now expects EPS of US$0.45 to US$0.47 diluted for the Q2 2002, up from US$0.28 year on year. C. Michael Gray, president and CEO, remarked: "We are pleased with our performance throughout the H1. Each of our operating segments continues to contribute to our growth in 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO