FRANCE: Pernod Ricard and Cadbury Schweppes close to a sale agreement for Orangina-Pampryl/Yoo-Hoo
Pernod Ricard confirms that it is close to reaching an agreement to sell its soft drinks activity to Cadbury Schweppes. A special works council has been called at Orangina-Pampryl to present the project. The proposed transaction is valued at Euros 700 million. The transaction comprises the Orangina, Pampryl and Yoo-Hoo brands and associated businesses, covering continental Europe, North America and Australia. In addition, Pernod Ricard will have an option to sell to Cadbury Schweppes rights for all other countries, which represent approximately 5% of the total activity's profitability.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund