FRANCE: Pernod Ricard and Cadbury Schweppes close to a sale agreement for Orangina-Pampryl/Yoo-Hoo
Pernod Ricard confirms that it is close to reaching an agreement to sell its soft drinks activity to Cadbury Schweppes. A special works council has been called at Orangina-Pampryl to present the project. The proposed transaction is valued at Euros 700 million. The transaction comprises the Orangina, Pampryl and Yoo-Hoo brands and associated businesses, covering continental Europe, North America and Australia. In addition, Pernod Ricard will have an option to sell to Cadbury Schweppes rights for all other countries, which represent approximately 5% of the total activity's profitability.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth