UK: Foot and Mouth Disease: Personal exports
The Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food today reminded members of the public that the ban on exporting food, imposed because of the risk of spreading foot and mouth, also applies to personal exports. People travelling from the UK, by ferry, by air or by rail, should make sure that they do not take out of the country any fresh meat or meat product, or any fresh milk or milk products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- General Mills books lower 9M sales and profits