UK: Foot and Mouth Disease: Personal exports
The Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food today reminded members of the public that the ban on exporting food, imposed because of the risk of spreading foot and mouth, also applies to personal exports. People travelling from the UK, by ferry, by air or by rail, should make sure that they do not take out of the country any fresh meat or meat product, or any fresh milk or milk products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target