SPAIN: Pescanova reports €4.88m consolidated Q1 net profit
Fish and seafood products firm Pescanova has reported an 8.7% increase in consolidated net profit for its Q1 2002 year on year, to €4.88m (US$4.5m).
According to Estrella Economica, the Spanish company also posted a consolidated turnover up 2.8% year on year to €189m in the Q1.
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1