SPAIN: Pescanova reports rise in Q1 net profit, turnover
Spanish fish and seafood products company Pescanova has posted a net profit of €5.0m (US$5.8m) for the first quarter of 2003, up 2.47% compared to the year-ago period. The company's turnover for the quarter was €201.8m, a rise of 6.7% year-on-year. The company said it expects to increase its 2003 full-year profit due to lower operating costs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units