SPAIN: Pescanova reports rise in Q1 net profit, turnover
Spanish fish and seafood products company Pescanova has posted a net profit of €5.0m (US$5.8m) for the first quarter of 2003, up 2.47% compared to the year-ago period. The company's turnover for the quarter was €201.8m, a rise of 6.7% year-on-year. The company said it expects to increase its 2003 full-year profit due to lower operating costs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning