SPAIN/FRANCE: Pescanova's turnover to grow with acquisition
Spanish frozen seafood company Pescanova will see annual turnover boosted to over EUR1bn (US$1.28bn) if it acquires smaller French peer Seabel, a process which is "already underway," a company spokesman told just-food on Tuesday (8 August).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw