USA: Pesticide hearing covers rules on compliance, registration
The Pesticide Management Division proposes to clarify general pesticide rules regarding several compliance and registration issues. Public comments will be taken at a videoconference hearing at 7 p.m., Oct. 10 in Lacey, Yakima and Spokane (addresses attached). Written comments will be accepted until 5 p.m., Oct. 11. Three rule sections have been combined in this hearing. The first covers overall rules and definitions, the second deals with compliance, and the third with registration issues. The changes are to:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action