USA: Pesticide hearing covers rules on compliance, registration
The Pesticide Management Division proposes to clarify general pesticide rules regarding several compliance and registration issues. Public comments will be taken at a videoconference hearing at 7 p.m., Oct. 10 in Lacey, Yakima and Spokane (addresses attached). Written comments will be accepted until 5 p.m., Oct. 11. Three rule sections have been combined in this hearing. The first covers overall rules and definitions, the second deals with compliance, and the third with registration issues. The changes are to:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods