UK: Pesticide project offers new hope for soya crop
The growing of soya may be one step closer to commercial reality this week following announcement of HGCA support towards a new research project in Hampshire. The project, which is the brain-child of farm-supply company Robin Appel Ltd and ADAS, will involve non-GM trials of the crop, looking at the suitability of various pesticides on this new crop for the UK.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations