USA: Peter G. Carantza Promoted to Executive Vice President at Sysco Food Services Of Southeast Florida
SYSCO Corporation (NYSE: SYY) announced today that Peter G. Carantza has been named executive vice president of Sysco Food Services of Southeast Florida, LLC, a SYSCO Corporation subsidiary located in Riviera Beach, Florida. Currently, Mr. Carantza is senior vice president of marketing and merchandising for Sysco Food Services of Jacksonville, Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill