UK: Peter's grows significantly with Irish deal
Chilled and frozen food manufacturer Peter's has acquired food distributor Glanbia Food Service (GFS) from its Irish parent for an undisclosed sum. The deal with Glanbia basically doubles the size of Cardiff-based Peter's operations. GFS employs 500 people in its Tamworth, Staffordshire-based central distribution facility and eight other regional depots.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth