UK: Peter's grows significantly with Irish deal
Chilled and frozen food manufacturer Peter's has acquired food distributor Glanbia Food Service (GFS) from its Irish parent for an undisclosed sum. The deal with Glanbia basically doubles the size of Cardiff-based Peter's operations. GFS employs 500 people in its Tamworth, Staffordshire-based central distribution facility and eight other regional depots.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark