SINGAPORE: Petra Food, Sime Darby sign chocolate JV
Singapore-based Petra Food Pte has signed a joint-venture agreement with SD Holdings (SDH), a wholly-owned subsidiary of conglomerate Sime Darby Bhd, and SDH's wholly-owned subsidiary Sime Confectionery (SCSB) to produce and market chocolate goods. Under the terms of the deal, Petra Food will give SCSB the technical assistance to manufacture chocolate confectionery products with the intellectual property rights of Delfi Chocolate Manufacturing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report