SINGAPORE: Petra Foods appoints Seok Bee to COO role
Lim Seok Bee will take up the role of COO of Petra Foods with immediate effect
Singapore-based Petra Foods has promoted its cocoa ingredients director to the role of chief operating officer.
Lim Seok Bee, who has held her current role for 21 years, succeeds William Chuang Tiong Kie, who held the position since his appointment in May 2001. The company has not given any reason for his departure. The change is effective immediately.
Prior to joining Petra Foods, Seok Bee was vice president of quality assurance for "the world's largest producer of cocoa ingredients products".
In her role as COO, Seok Bee will oversee and drive Petra Food's quality, technology and operations globally.
"The role of COO would better place her to interface with her commercial, marketing and sales colleagues, and enhance her ability to contribute to new product development, customer development and care and ultimately in assisting the CEO in achieving success for the group," the company said today (2 March).
Petra Foods, the Singapore-based consumer and B2B chocolate and cocoa group, has incorporated a wholly-owned subsidiary into its organisational structure....
- What Grexit could mean for the food industry
- just-food's pick: Top trends at Fancy Food Show
- Focus: Can General Mills improve US retail sales?
- How Russia's embargo affects domestic firms
- Focus: ConAgra own-label exit plan is about growth
- Mondelez launches Oreo Thins in US
- Leclerc to contest ruling on supplier payments
- North Castle acquires stake in Sprout
- ABF's Kingsmill returns to Tesco
- UK's first free range milk label launched
- Nestlé SA in Packaged Food: Confectionery, Ice Cream, Sauces, Dressings and Condiments (World)
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Global Savory Snacks Market: News and Events April 2015