SINGAPORE: Petra Foods appoints Seok Bee to COO role
Lim Seok Bee will take up the role of COO of Petra Foods with immediate effect
Singapore-based Petra Foods has promoted its cocoa ingredients director to the role of chief operating officer.
Lim Seok Bee, who has held her current role for 21 years, succeeds William Chuang Tiong Kie, who held the position since his appointment in May 2001. The company has not given any reason for his departure. The change is effective immediately.
Prior to joining Petra Foods, Seok Bee was vice president of quality assurance for "the world's largest producer of cocoa ingredients products".
In her role as COO, Seok Bee will oversee and drive Petra Food's quality, technology and operations globally.
"The role of COO would better place her to interface with her commercial, marketing and sales colleagues, and enhance her ability to contribute to new product development, customer development and care and ultimately in assisting the CEO in achieving success for the group," the company said today (2 March).
Petra Foods, the Singapore-based consumer and B2B chocolate and cocoa group, has incorporated a wholly-owned subsidiary into its organisational structure....
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Comment: Tread carefully over payment terms
- Lacklustre sales see Hershey turn to snacking
- Post Holdings strikes deal to acquire MOM Brands
- Hershey to acquire meat jerky firm Krave
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Hershey linked to takeover of jerky maker Krave
- Crisp maker Sibell acquires Spain's Celigueta
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report