SINGAPORE: Petra Foods appoints Seok Bee to COO role
Lim Seok Bee will take up the role of COO of Petra Foods with immediate effect
Singapore-based Petra Foods has promoted its cocoa ingredients director to the role of chief operating officer.
Lim Seok Bee, who has held her current role for 21 years, succeeds William Chuang Tiong Kie, who held the position since his appointment in May 2001. The company has not given any reason for his departure. The change is effective immediately.
Prior to joining Petra Foods, Seok Bee was vice president of quality assurance for "the world's largest producer of cocoa ingredients products".
In her role as COO, Seok Bee will oversee and drive Petra Food's quality, technology and operations globally.
"The role of COO would better place her to interface with her commercial, marketing and sales colleagues, and enhance her ability to contribute to new product development, customer development and care and ultimately in assisting the CEO in achieving success for the group," the company said today (2 March).
Petra Foods, the Singapore-based consumer and B2B chocolate and cocoa group, has incorporated a wholly-owned subsidiary into its organisational structure....
- Analysis: Is Heinz, Kraft merger "a growth story"?
- The challenges awaiting ConAgra's new CEO
- M&A Watch: Who could be on 3G Capital's radar?
- Focus: Can Mars gain share in Indian chocolate?
- The challenge of digital marketing and ROI
- UPDATE: Heinz, Kraft strike merger agreement
- Fatal explosion at French desserts firm Senagral
- Kraft "in buyout talks" with Heinz owner 3G
- Infographic: Heinz, Kraft unveil combined business
- Buffett: Kraft Heinz to withstand health focus