SINGAPORE: Petra Foods incorporates Ecuador subsidiary
- Petra Foods incorporates DelfiCocoa Ecuador into company
Petra Foods, the Singapore-based consumer and B2B chocolate and cocoa group, has incorporated a wholly-owned subsidiary into its organisational structure.
In an announcement this morning (19 July), Petra said its has incorporated a new Ecuador subsidiary, DelfiCocoa Ecuador for the purposes of cocoa bean sourcing and processing.
The unit is held through the company's subsidiaries Delfi Cocoa Investments and Delfi Cocoa Investments, and has an issued capital of US$25m.
Volatility in global commodity markets remained a significant factor for the food industry during 2012. On the one hand, adverse weather conditions hit grain harvests causing prices to spike, while on...
- Rabobank's early view on Brexit impact on food
- How local model protects Nestle - interview
- Quorn Foods confident in prospects - interview
- Brexit sparks uncertainty for UK food - comment
- Nestle's focus on food for health - interview
- Nestle names new CEO
- Brexit – Live reaction from food industry
- Healthier food a major opportunity for food makers
- Brexit – UK farmers warn of food price spike
- Brexit – US confirms commitment to TTIP with EU
- Frozen Bakery Products Market by Type, Distribution Channel, & by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Top Trends in Snacks, Confectionery, and Desserts; Exploring consumer and innovation trends in key categories
- Fast Food in India
- Country Analysis Report: Saudi Arabia, In-depth PESTLE Insights
- Singapore Food and Drink Report Q3 2016