SINGAPORE: Petra Foods incorporates Ecuador subsidiary
- Petra Foods incorporates DelfiCocoa Ecuador into company
Petra Foods, the Singapore-based consumer and B2B chocolate and cocoa group, has incorporated a wholly-owned subsidiary into its organisational structure.
In an announcement this morning (19 July), Petra said its has incorporated a new Ecuador subsidiary, DelfiCocoa Ecuador for the purposes of cocoa bean sourcing and processing.
The unit is held through the company's subsidiaries Delfi Cocoa Investments and Delfi Cocoa Investments, and has an issued capital of US$25m.
Volatility in global commodity markets remained a significant factor for the food industry during 2012. On the one hand, adverse weather conditions hit grain harvests causing prices to spike, while on...
- Why China was central to Nestle executive change
- Comment: How dairy can leverage nutrition
- Focus: Why ABF is making bread better-for-you
- Focus: Delivering dairy to Indian consumers
- just the answer: Gardein founder Yves Potvin
- Fonterra warns on geopolitical unrest, oversupply
- Kerry benefits from snacking trends
- Russia "likely to extend food embargo"
- Oreo, gum propels Mondelez China
- Mondelez sees Q1 net profit jump on higher pricing