SINGAPORE: Petra Foods incorporates Ecuador subsidiary
- Petra Foods incorporates DelfiCocoa Ecuador into company
Petra Foods, the Singapore-based consumer and B2B chocolate and cocoa group, has incorporated a wholly-owned subsidiary into its organisational structure.
In an announcement this morning (19 July), Petra said its has incorporated a new Ecuador subsidiary, DelfiCocoa Ecuador for the purposes of cocoa bean sourcing and processing.
The unit is held through the company's subsidiaries Delfi Cocoa Investments and Delfi Cocoa Investments, and has an issued capital of US$25m.
Volatility in global commodity markets remained a significant factor for the food industry during 2012. On the one hand, adverse weather conditions hit grain harvests causing prices to spike, while on...
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK