SINGAPORE: Petra Foods incorporates Ecuador subsidiary
- Petra Foods incorporates DelfiCocoa Ecuador into company
Petra Foods, the Singapore-based consumer and B2B chocolate and cocoa group, has incorporated a wholly-owned subsidiary into its organisational structure.
In an announcement this morning (19 July), Petra said its has incorporated a new Ecuador subsidiary, DelfiCocoa Ecuador for the purposes of cocoa bean sourcing and processing.
The unit is held through the company's subsidiaries Delfi Cocoa Investments and Delfi Cocoa Investments, and has an issued capital of US$25m.
Volatility in global commodity markets remained a significant factor for the food industry during 2012. On the one hand, adverse weather conditions hit grain harvests causing prices to spike, while on...
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- On the money: Can Premier build H2 sales momentum?
- Focus: Lindt plays safe with Russell Stover buy
- Interview: Bell hits out at German cartel ruling
- On the money: Steady as she goes at Cloetta
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- S&A Foods announces restructure, 55 jobs to go
- Universal Robina to buy biscuit firm Griffin's
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK