SINGAPORE: Petra Foods incorporates Ecuador subsidiary
- Petra Foods incorporates DelfiCocoa Ecuador into company
Petra Foods, the Singapore-based consumer and B2B chocolate and cocoa group, has incorporated a wholly-owned subsidiary into its organisational structure.
In an announcement this morning (19 July), Petra said its has incorporated a new Ecuador subsidiary, DelfiCocoa Ecuador for the purposes of cocoa bean sourcing and processing.
The unit is held through the company's subsidiaries Delfi Cocoa Investments and Delfi Cocoa Investments, and has an issued capital of US$25m.
Volatility in global commodity markets remained a significant factor for the food industry during 2012. On the one hand, adverse weather conditions hit grain harvests causing prices to spike, while on...
- Why "simple" and "real" will be industry buzzwords
- Nestle's 2014 results: 10 Things to Learn
- Why US Dietary Guidelines report deserves praise
- Maspex: M&A opportunities in eastern Europe
- The just-food interview: Bega Cheese CEO
- Kerry Group CEO expects more M&A in 2015
- Gruma FY earnings surge as margins improve
- Kerry sales, earnings rise but food weighs
- Pinnacle efficiency helps profits amid flat sales
- Glanbia FY profits beat analyst forecasts