SINGAPORE: Petra Foods incorporates Ecuador subsidiary
- Petra Foods incorporates DelfiCocoa Ecuador into company
Petra Foods, the Singapore-based consumer and B2B chocolate and cocoa group, has incorporated a wholly-owned subsidiary into its organisational structure.
In an announcement this morning (19 July), Petra said its has incorporated a new Ecuador subsidiary, DelfiCocoa Ecuador for the purposes of cocoa bean sourcing and processing.
The unit is held through the company's subsidiaries Delfi Cocoa Investments and Delfi Cocoa Investments, and has an issued capital of US$25m.
Volatility in global commodity markets remained a significant factor for the food industry during 2012. On the one hand, adverse weather conditions hit grain harvests causing prices to spike, while on...
- Comment: Paying the price for eating healthily
- Focus: Will Danone return to growth in dairy?
- Why Nestle is relaxed about the China "drag"
- Focus: Why French retail deals could hit suppliers
- M&A Watch: Emmi shareholders should consider sale
- Nestle organic sales fall on Asia, Europe
- Danone "eyes acquisition of Mead Johnson"
- Heinz jobs in Australasia to go in restructuring
- Symington's acquires Tanfield Foods
- Heinz silent over Polish factory expansion talk