SINGAPORE: Petra Foods incorporates Ecuador subsidiary
- Petra Foods incorporates DelfiCocoa Ecuador into company
Petra Foods, the Singapore-based consumer and B2B chocolate and cocoa group, has incorporated a wholly-owned subsidiary into its organisational structure.
In an announcement this morning (19 July), Petra said its has incorporated a new Ecuador subsidiary, DelfiCocoa Ecuador for the purposes of cocoa bean sourcing and processing.
The unit is held through the company's subsidiaries Delfi Cocoa Investments and Delfi Cocoa Investments, and has an issued capital of US$25m.
Volatility in global commodity markets remained a significant factor for the food industry during 2012. On the one hand, adverse weather conditions hit grain harvests causing prices to spike, while on...
- Why Arla upbeat about LatAm prospects
- M&A Watch - Could Cloetta be takeover target?
- Comment: Can Applegate retain trust under Hormel?
- Sweets & Snacks Expo: just-food's pick
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- Yildiz eyeing further deals - reports
- Weetabix gets new private-equity investor
- PAI, Pamplona "eyeing Bakkavor stake"
- Food industry news of week: GMOs, Arla, Mondelez
- FrieslandCampina ends Bongrain German tie-up
- Successful New Product Development Strategies in the Food, Drinks and Personal Care Market
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- The Future of the Ice Cream Market in the United Kingdom to 2019
- Marks & Spencer (Asia Pacific) Ltd in Retailing (Hong Kong, China)
- Consumer Foodservice in Indonesia