SINGAPORE: Petra Foods incorporates Ecuador subsidiary
- Petra Foods incorporates DelfiCocoa Ecuador into company
Petra Foods, the Singapore-based consumer and B2B chocolate and cocoa group, has incorporated a wholly-owned subsidiary into its organisational structure.
In an announcement this morning (19 July), Petra said its has incorporated a new Ecuador subsidiary, DelfiCocoa Ecuador for the purposes of cocoa bean sourcing and processing.
The unit is held through the company's subsidiaries Delfi Cocoa Investments and Delfi Cocoa Investments, and has an issued capital of US$25m.
Volatility in global commodity markets remained a significant factor for the food industry during 2012. On the one hand, adverse weather conditions hit grain harvests causing prices to spike, while on...
- Campbell Soup Co.'s M&A plans should avoid fresh
- Mead Johnson wrestles "irrational" Chinese market
- Briefing: How is gluten-free faring in Europe?
- On the money: Unilever aims to get food growing
- 10 things to learn: Campbell's plans for growth
- Hain Celestial buys plant-based food firm Mona
- Post, TreeHouse "in talks over ConAgra own-label"
- Nestle replaces India MD after Maggi scandal
- Lactalis surpasses Danone on dairy league table
- Mondelez Mexico investment to hit 600 US jobs