SINGAPORE: Petra Foods incorporates Ecuador subsidiary
- Petra Foods incorporates DelfiCocoa Ecuador into company
Petra Foods, the Singapore-based consumer and B2B chocolate and cocoa group, has incorporated a wholly-owned subsidiary into its organisational structure.
In an announcement this morning (19 July), Petra said its has incorporated a new Ecuador subsidiary, DelfiCocoa Ecuador for the purposes of cocoa bean sourcing and processing.
The unit is held through the company's subsidiaries Delfi Cocoa Investments and Delfi Cocoa Investments, and has an issued capital of US$25m.
Volatility in global commodity markets remained a significant factor for the food industry during 2012. On the one hand, adverse weather conditions hit grain harvests causing prices to spike, while on...
- Nestle catering for an ageing global population
- What post-Brexit trade with the EU could look like
- Unilever is "working harder" in tough environment
- What next for Nestle under new CEO Schneider?
- What delay means for UK child obesity strategy
- Kerry Foods sets its sights on C-sector
- Tesco drops John West products over sustainability
- Greencore pays GBP15m for Cranswick sandwich unit
- Job cuts imminent as General Mills restructures
- New Quaker Oats range targets wellness trend