SINGAPORE: Petra Foods incorporates Ecuador subsidiary
- Petra Foods incorporates DelfiCocoa Ecuador into company
Petra Foods, the Singapore-based consumer and B2B chocolate and cocoa group, has incorporated a wholly-owned subsidiary into its organisational structure.
In an announcement this morning (19 July), Petra said its has incorporated a new Ecuador subsidiary, DelfiCocoa Ecuador for the purposes of cocoa bean sourcing and processing.
The unit is held through the company's subsidiaries Delfi Cocoa Investments and Delfi Cocoa Investments, and has an issued capital of US$25m.
Volatility in global commodity markets remained a significant factor for the food industry during 2012. On the one hand, adverse weather conditions hit grain harvests causing prices to spike, while on...
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Comment: Why Gardein is Pinnacle's ideal fodder
- BRICs: The thinking behind Mondelez's Vietnam deal
- JBS sees big opportunity from Primo Smallgoods
- Interview: How BRF plans growth in stagnant Europe
- Kellogg trumps Abraaj bid for Bisco Misr
- Danone, General Mills, Chobani "mislead parents"
- United Biscuits UK plant to start strike action
- Raisio buys UK, Ireland and Belgium Benecol ops
- Wrigley opposes Perfetti Van Melle "WTF" TM