NETHERLANDS: Petrol stations interest Ahold
Supermarket retailer Ahold plans to bid for petrol stations along the Dutch freeways, the Trouw newspaper reports. The Dutch government is planning to auction 250 such stations later this year, taking them out of the hands of major oil companies. Ahold's interest stems from previous plans to cooperate with oil giants
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant