USA: Petty Enterprises' No. 43 Pontiac Now Fueled By Cheerios and Betty Crocker
A new era in NASCAR sponsorship will begin this weekend at Daytona International Speedway as Cheerios and Betty Crocker become the first new primary sponsors of the famed Petty Enterprises No. 43 Pontiac in 29 years. Driver John Andretti took to the track today for the first time in the new No. 43 under the watchful eye of legendary car owner Richard Petty, who exercised his creative talents to help design the No.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast