USA: Petty Enterprises' No. 43 Pontiac Now Fueled By Cheerios and Betty Crocker
A new era in NASCAR sponsorship will begin this weekend at Daytona International Speedway as Cheerios and Betty Crocker become the first new primary sponsors of the famed Petty Enterprises No. 43 Pontiac in 29 years. Driver John Andretti took to the track today for the first time in the new No. 43 under the watchful eye of legendary car owner Richard Petty, who exercised his creative talents to help design the No.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO