USA: P.F. Chang's Q2 EPS at US$0.19
Scottsdale-based P.F. Chang's China Bistro , owner and operater of two restaurant concepts in the Asian niche, has reported earnings of US$4.9m for its Q2 ended 30 June 2002, compared to US$3.4m year on year. Earnings per share (EPS) for the Q2 increased to US$0.19 from US$0.13 year on year after consideration of the two-for-one stock split payable in the form of a stock dividend on 1 May 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti