USA: P.F. Chang's Q2 EPS at US$0.19
Scottsdale-based P.F. Chang's China Bistro , owner and operater of two restaurant concepts in the Asian niche, has reported earnings of US$4.9m for its Q2 ended 30 June 2002, compared to US$3.4m year on year. Earnings per share (EPS) for the Q2 increased to US$0.19 from US$0.13 year on year after consideration of the two-for-one stock split payable in the form of a stock dividend on 1 May 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre