USA: P.F. Chang's Q2 EPS at US$0.19
Scottsdale-based P.F. Chang's China Bistro , owner and operater of two restaurant concepts in the Asian niche, has reported earnings of US$4.9m for its Q2 ended 30 June 2002, compared to US$3.4m year on year. Earnings per share (EPS) for the Q2 increased to US$0.19 from US$0.13 year on year after consideration of the two-for-one stock split payable in the form of a stock dividend on 1 May 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action