USA: P.F. Chang's Q2 revenues up 33%
Scottsdale, Arizona-based Asian restaurant chain P.F. Chang's China Bistro Inc. has posted revenues up 33% to US$101.7m for the Q2 ended 30 June 2002, from US$76.5m in the Q2 2001. Comparable store sales at the Bistro increased 6.3% for the Q2 2002 year on year. About 0.5% of this increase is attributable to price increases implemented during the Q2 2001. The balance of the increase reflects customer traffic growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods