USA: P.F. Chang's Q2 revenues up 33%
Scottsdale, Arizona-based Asian restaurant chain P.F. Chang's China Bistro Inc. has posted revenues up 33% to US$101.7m for the Q2 ended 30 June 2002, from US$76.5m in the Q2 2001. Comparable store sales at the Bistro increased 6.3% for the Q2 2002 year on year. About 0.5% of this increase is attributable to price increases implemented during the Q2 2001. The balance of the increase reflects customer traffic growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife
- Nestle launches global sugar target