USA: P.F. Chang's Q2 revenues up 33%
Scottsdale, Arizona-based Asian restaurant chain P.F. Chang's China Bistro Inc. has posted revenues up 33% to US$101.7m for the Q2 ended 30 June 2002, from US$76.5m in the Q2 2001. Comparable store sales at the Bistro increased 6.3% for the Q2 2002 year on year. About 0.5% of this increase is attributable to price increases implemented during the Q2 2001. The balance of the increase reflects customer traffic growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund