USA: P.F. Chang's sees US$0.40 per share in Q1, ups FY estimates
Scottsdale, Arizona-based P.F. Chang's China Bistro Inc. has reported earnings of US$5.1m for the Q1 ended 31 March 2002 compared to US$3.9m in the Q1 of the prior year. Earnings per share for the Q1 increased to US$0.20 from US$0.15 in the prior year after consideration of the two-for-one stock split payable in the form of a stock dividend on 1 May 2002 for holders of record as of 17 April 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast